MILLER BOOK , ARDUN EMAIL

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, lanspeed@west.net
Subject: MILLER BOOK , ARDUN EMAIL
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:42:37 EST
       Doug, Louise, list :   That last email I forwarded was from my friend
Bob
Swanson, who lives in Ridgefield, Connecticut ...... the other end of the
state from me .   Bob is into restoring old drag cars, but I never knew until
now that he once
owned an Ardun converted V8 60 flathead !!!    He sent the email to me and
probably figured I would forward it to you .   I truly learn something
interesting
on this list every day ( Thanks, Keith and Chuck R.  ...... I have been on
this
list for one year this month ...... my family says I am addicted to it !
Guess so
...... I sure do enjoy it, especially the technical and historical stuff ! )
  I  HOPE  YOU  ALL  HAVE  A  VERY  REWARDING  THANKSGIVING  !!!
          Bruce   ...... where it will get much colder than it ever does
          in El Mirage or Arroyo Grande ...... it only gets COOL there
PS:   Yes, It' s great fun needling Keith, ALSO !!!