Re: roll cage

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: roll cage
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:16:25 -0800
Larry; I can tell you how I would build it. That does not mean it the
right or only way. But take it from a guy that just tipped over 3 1/2
times at 170 MPH without a mark or sore spot on my body. Go look at a
nascar truck roll cage. Every bar in there is in there for a reason. You
don't have to have all the door bars because there isn't 42 other trucks
out there that might run into you. Look at the seat and seat mounting
very closely. I have seen cars that didn't have much damage but the
driver was badly hurt or killed because the seat broke lose. You must
have the seat attached to the roll cage so you and the cage are one
unit.           Doug Odom in big ditch having a great thanksgiving