Shop space

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Shop space
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 06:01:12 -0600
Well the bottom line Joe.... I don't want much more shop space... currently
I have a 28X48 and to be honest it's all the floor I want to sweep and clean
up.... I would like to have another 24X24 but it would be only a cleaning
room/paint room and a Place to put the Lift... and a small storage facility
might be nice... but I can see that mess already happening...  Nahhh at some
point a fella just has to limit the toys... pick the things that are
important and eliminate the rest... That and figure out where to stick all
the junk you need to go racing...

One of the nice touches of the enclosed trailer is that the race car is
still in there... leaving me more room to putter about with the little stuff
that doesn't get done when it's in the shop....  I am really getting ancy to
snatch it out and start a couple of off season projects on it.... Just gonna
have to wait till I sort out some of these motor issues.

Keith