Re: Maxton results updates on LandRacing.com

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maxton results updates on LandRacing.com
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 10:07:55 -0500
Jon & list,

   I think I'd seen somewhere recently where the year end results had been
posted but I don't see it on the landracing.com website.  All I really want
to know is who finished #1 and #9 in the ECTA 2000 points race.  I've got
some nice big static vinyl numbers (reversed to go inside the windows) to
pass along to the new holder of #9.

   Neat deal for any car with side windows, a shot of windex and a quick
squigee and they're on for the season.  Need to change numbers or classes,
just peal them off and slap new ones on.  No scratched lexan and no peeled
paint from vinyl adhesive numbers.
   Hmmmm... if it's a bike I guess they'll just have to be tow vehicle numbers.

Chuck Rothfuss
LSR #510
Pole Cat Hollow, NC