Re: New Kurtis Book

To: wspotter@jps.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Kurtis Book
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:14:37 EST
       Hi  Wes !    Thanxxxxx a bunch for the info on the great racecars
crafted
by Frank Kurtis ...... like A. J. Watson, he is another one of my longtime
" builder heroes ".    Hopefully this new book will be on a shelf in my
automotive
library ...... or in my hands ...... when 2001 rolls around  !
      Bruce,  where it' s still too warm for snow, and I wish it would stay
that way ...... You can have our entire share of the white stuff out in the
Beehive State  .......
                             for your skiing pleasure !
PS :  Kurtis also built some classy custom cars for the street, back in the
pre war years in Los Angeles .......