Re: New Kurtis Book

To: kturk@ala.net, wspotter@jps.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Kurtis Book
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:47:32 EST
       Hi  Keith !    NO  WAY  I' m gonna bad mouth you here ...... cause you
got enough guys( and gals ) doing that already ...... and, besides, we' re
buddies !
       Just wondering, though, you wrote, " a couple of interesting court
cases
document that ....... ".      Are you practicing  LAW  now  ???
           REAL  LAW ...... or  FAKE  LAW,  like your  ROCKS  ???
If so, do you bribe the judge with a ride in the Girly Camaro  ?

       Bruce,  amazed at all the HATS you wear  !