Re: World of Speed video

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "Ed Van Scoy"
Subject: Re: World of Speed video
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:48:20 -0700
"Bonneville Bill" has been making and selling his videos for a long time.
Any event he has taped he can go back and make you a copy.  He has attended
almost all of the Bonneville races. Just contact him, he'll tell you how
much he needs, to send you what you want.  Some of his earlier tapes don't
have a lot of dialogue---you just have to know who is running and what is
going on.  They are a little more like a home video.  His later ones have a
little more info.  If you need his phone number contact us or Wes personally
and we will send it to you.
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association