World of Speed video

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: World of Speed video
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:12:08 -0800
List,
   Just viewed the World of Speed 2000 video that Bill Bernstrauch produced.
One thing struck me ... of all the combinations available to film, he shot
one of JT Nesbitt aka "ol' Blue Hair" as he took off on a run and then
immediately switched to Keith's Camaro.  The first shot on the video of both
vehicles.  And to think, I was the one who got them together in the first
place.
   I can't wait for the Harley enthusiast magazine with JT's side of the
story.
   Bill's address is ;  Bill Bernstrauch
                               1200 Omaha Avenue
                               Norfolk, NE  68701-5771