Re: Fw:

To: Richard Jurkowski <richard.jurkowski@twc.state.tx.us>
Subject: Re: Fw:
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:23:28 -0700
Dick;
quite an ambitious effort you have going. If you wanted to, you could get a
free account with
Photopoint and build a photo album for all to look at. 'Course I would
definately ask permission
of the car owners before publishing their images (you may expose one of the
10-most-wanteds or a
husband on the lam.............)
Ed