Tars,aeroplane, part 2

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Tars,aeroplane, part 2
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:47:05 EST
Got a lot of info on my original question re; proper air pressure for my
recently acquired Goodyear aircraft-to-be-used as- LSR tires,thank you
everybody.Now i find that the previous owners put a sealant in the assembled
tire/wheel,apparently to stop air leakage which A.doesn't work,they leak at
stud holes ,wheel center,screw holes,etc and B.clogs up the air valve. Due to
the rigidity (14 plys) the wheels are alum alloy 2-piece rims that are put on
the tire as opposed to getting the bead over the rim. My  question is how do
i assemble these beasts? Is there a  miracle sealant that does work? O-rings?
Any constructive suggestions? Halp!
                        Bob Wanner ,awaiting divine intervention in my
near-hillaryious  New Yuk  garage