Re: Rear suspension & panhard bar

To: SaltyCuda@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear suspension & panhard bar
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:22:35 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for all the thoughts.  I started putting
the new rear end in over the weekend.  When I
removed the extended shackles, I found that the
right side bushings were worn to marshmallow
consistency.  I'm sure that the jacked up rear
and one sloppy bushing was more than enough to
give me the endesireable effect.  I've ordered
some of those hard nylong bushings to put back
with the stock shackles.  I'm sure that will fix
the problem without resorting to adding a panhard
bar.

Dick J