Re: Rear suspension & panhard bar

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear suspension & panhard bar
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:55:02 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Joe,

I've already decided that I wouldn't do/need it.
When I was pulling those long shackles off the
rear, I found that the top bushing on the left
side was really bad.  I'm going to replace all
leaf spring bushings with new polygraphite stuff.
 PST will sell me a set for $50.  Can't go wrong
for that.  My guess is that getting the rear down
4 inches, getting the front down 2 inches, and
replacing the mush bushings with polygraphpites
should correct my handling woes.

Dick J