Re: Bonne @ Bonne

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonne @ Bonne
From: brian falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:07:30 +1300
<<All this with a production based 2000 Bonneville that was fitted with
required safety items including a fire system, a roll cage and a parachute.
A modified version of the original supercharged V6 produces more than 455 hp
and a modified 4T65E transaxle was fitted with 2.56 gears.  A full belly pan
was added and the body was dropped 4 inches to aid aerodynamics and moon
wheelcovers and Bonneville spec 16 in. tires were installed.  The stock
interior (save for the seats), the CD player and even the A/C system
remains.>>

888888888888888888888888

 A 4T65E transaxle?.
                I have been out of touch for awhile!. Or maybe its cos I'm
a one eyed Fordnatic?. :)

It's a GM product?. Kinda sounds Borg Warner.
How long has it been in production?.
On what Make/models has it been available?.
Any details please.

As my late Dad, Big Red, would say when I was a kid, "Questions, always
bloody questions!".

Just remembered, the Corvair had one eh!.

Brian, in Kiwi summer mode.