Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE!

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE!
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:02:48 -0800
List,

This is interesting, I would like to know how many others would be willing
to pay "extra" to see the event continue and who does not care to run there
at all.

Tom did an excellent job of quoting what I said about Muroc.  The sentiment
in the SCTA right now is 50/50 because of the cost and work involved.  Also
it seems that the racer attendance was down this year.

Mike (struggling to balance the wants, desires of 1500 people and the SCTA
checkbook) Manghelli SCTA Prez