Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE!

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: KEEP MUROC ALIVE!
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:44:04 -0500
I'll be honest, being from the right side of the country I have never been
to Muroc and never raced at El-Mirage, but I'd sure like to. Just running at
those two venures, someday, are goals of mine, setting records would be
extra. But I'm not a steady participant who you can count on to be at Muroc
year after year. Gasoline alone cost's me a $1,000 to run forth and back
from coast to coast, and the Bonneville pilgramage every year is obligatory.

I guess what I am trying to say is if I ever do make it to Muroc (sooner
rather than later I hope) I will be glad to pay whatever entry fee is
necessary so that you guys can keep things going.

John Beckett