Re: Hi Cris

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi Cris
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:03:38 -0600
Hey Doug... Glen.... I looked around... did Cris sneak on the list....   Now
she will have all these boys at her beck and call.....

Cris and Ed are some awefully nice folks and the backbone of our sport...
they are the lucky folks who volunteer to meet you as you get out of the car
at the end of the Long Course....   ( Cept Ed.... for him they bring a BIG
FIRE EXTINGUISHER )  They hand you a Cool cup of water and a Damp rag..
They also give you your Times....  ( these are unofficial times ... they
just do it cause they know we want to hear them)  Cris I still have your
post-it note with 228.304mph at the 2 on my Tool box.... it's a piece of the
history of this Year.... Thanks for being there....

Keith ( grateful to all the volunteers ... even the ones you don't get to
see.... like Bev... who did the Program )