Long Shifters

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long Shifters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:26:48 -0600
I have been working on a new trans for the car .. I have a Richmond Gear six
speed which is a 1-1 5th and an overdrive....

My one real complaint was that the shifter was very vague.... It's made by
Long Shifters... I called and after talking me through my problem they asked
me to send mine in..... Well I just got it back today.... and when I
installed it on the trans it worked Perfectly.. ..amazing difference .. I
can't wait to get it in the car now.

If the real key to some of these short courses is having the car always
accelerating, This might be Just the ticket

Keith ( when I run into a Good Company I like to share it ... ... it's nice
to deal with quality folks )