THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE ALL ALONG !

To: CShearer@dcmdw.dla.mil
Subject: THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE ALL ALONG !
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:28:56 EST
        Hi Cris and Ed,  Welcome to the list !  You sure surprised me, as I
had
thought that you were on this list from way back before me . Thank you for
the computer help you gave me, and the great photos you sent .  I' m glad the
boys and I got to meet you folks on the salt in August  ...... you guys are a
prime example of the many fine people that make the lsr meets a reality .
        I am looking forward to talking with you again  .......
                    same place ...... August  2001

        Thanks again !    Bruce
Black Radon Engineering  939 B / BFALT