Nitrous Nix

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Nitrous Nix
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:53:35 -0800 (PST)
Joe, I had considered nitrous and even fuel for a
long, long time.  Then, i decided to keep my
goals lined up.  I'm just running this Chev to
feed the need while I build my roadster.  I would
like to see 200 out of it one time before I
retire it but if I don't, no problem.  On the
other hand, I'm building on a shoe string budget
and cant' go with one-time-only applications.
I'm doing similar to what you said with the
nitrous, but I'm going with a blower.  Once I get
the Chev breathing, I'm going to stick a
supercharger on it one time to see if I can see
that 200.  Win, lose or draw, I'm then selling
off the Camaro, and I'm going to put the
supercharger on the Dodge hemi in the roadster.
That's really my end game.  The roadster will be
a much slower car, but I'm sure it will be fun,
fun, fun!

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *