SCTA Hot Rod Clubs Question

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCTA Hot Rod Clubs Question
From: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:06:34 -0800
While we're on the subject, I've noticed there are more than a couple of
Northern California folks on this list and at El Mirage and Bonneville, but
unfortunately there isn't a Northern California SCTA hot rod club. So, I'm
still trying to decide which club to join, and will probably go with either
the Gear Grinders, who seem like nice guys and they have lots of bikes in
the club, or the Sidewinders, also nice folks and members of the
Sidewinders were the first to invite me to join their club.

Being new to this sport I really don't have a good idea of the differences
between the clubs, and being up in SF it's not very practical to go to club
meetings and sorta shop around.

I'm open to suggestions or thoughts.

Henry