Re: SCTA Hot Rod Clubs Question

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Subject: Re: SCTA Hot Rod Clubs Question
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:10:36 -0800
Henry,

They are both good clubs, with a large number of active members.
Personally, I have to recommend the Gear Grinders, my club, but maybe
I'm prejudice. The Gear Grinders have about 100 members, the fastest car
on the dirt (Les Leggitt's #500 @ 305+ MPH), the fastest door-slammer on
the dirt (Larry Lindsley's #484 @ 268+ MPH), the fastest competition
coupe anywhere (not me, George Fields @ 311 MPH), a number of
respectable bikes and of course the timer of all these events, Glen
Barrett. Seems to me that this should be a no brainer! We would welcome
you!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC