RE: Big Magnet in Drain Plug -a sticky subject!

To: Skip.Readio@compaq.com, ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Big Magnet in Drain Plug -a sticky subject!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:53:29 -0000
Hey come to think about it  I got an ad stuck on my fridge telling all about
that one.....

....and It's stuck to the fridge with ?
                               you guessed it:  a magnet!    :-)

we'll be back with the info tamarra'       ....stay tuned!

Dirty Doug in New Yawk.

From: "Readio, Skip" <Skip.Readio@compaq.com>
To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, 'Peter Carpenter'
<Peter.Carpenter@tmca.com.au>
CC: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, cbailey@sprise.com,
av8ford@volcano.net, pbozzo@yalesecurity.com, chopt32@aol.com,
tinshed@ozemail.com.au, whodaky@sympac.com.au, pyramid62@aol.com,
"je832@aol.com" <JE832@aol.com>, hastingsv@aol.com, weldit@digisys.net,
robere@xensei.com, jungbec@aol.com, v8ford@mail.neca.com, fah60@aol.com,
drichard@stny.rr.com, lsaltsman@telenet.net, neatoldstuff@webtv.com,
squarerollbars@yahoo.com, Want1937hd@aol.com, joetimney@dol.net,
pvincent@poci.amis.com, kch@digisys.net, radbruch@micron.net,
saltsix@earthlink.net, SPLHAUGINC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:31:15 -0500

You can already buy magnets for spin-on filters.  I didn't bother to make
the effort to remember who and where because I wasn't interested in running
one.  I change my oil before it gets too dirty so they wouldn't be doing
much, I figure.  No metal, no need.

Regards,

Skip Readio

CompaQ Services   Division