for all hot rodders a night not to forget

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: for all hot rodders a night not to forget
From: PYRAMID62@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:33:51 EST
       well what we have goin here is what we call garage night where in the
off season winter months a bunch of hot rodders get together for an evening
of chatter. we have had this 3 or 4 years now and it has been a big hit. come
one come all. we know this is a long way to go for some folks if you can make
it it is a good old time.
when and where
garage night #1) 2 stops, first we will be going to Jim Salisbury's huge
garage  (east greenbush) NY, second stop will be at Joe Sterantino's new
upholstery shop/garage (chatham) NY these two places are not to far apart.
when friday january 12 2001

garage night #2) if you like 32 three windows than Keith Cornell's garage is
the place to be (outside of Saratoga off Rt 29) on febuary 15 2001.

garage night #3)small but cozy and alot going on will be held at Nelson &
Brandon Dupre's garage in (Schenectady) NY on March 8 2001

hope to see you there and feel free to bring a friend.
B.Y.O.B

for more information and addresses please contact Nelson Dupre at
(518)382-2018