BNI Membership form/fees and dues

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BNI Membership form/fees and dues
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:26:32 -0800
For all the folks that asked for the 2001 BNI membership form on line, the
SCTA/BNI webmaster has completed the addition.  See the Bonneville page, look
on the right side for membership form. Follow the bouncing mouse to:
http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/bonn_06.htm

A couple things to note:
1    BNI Membership dues will remain the same for 2001, $60.00
2    Entry fees for Bonneville will remain the same for 2001
3    Use the new SCTA/BNI office address starting now and the phone after
1-1-01
        SCTA/BNI
        43807 40th Street East
        Lancaster, CA. 93535-6200
        Phone 661-946-6986
        FAX 661-946-6483

4    Fees for El Mirage have not been set yet. The SCTA board is waiting for
the end of year financial report. Yes, there is no secret to making financial
reports and both the SCTA and BNI do them annually.  The SCTA check register
is handed out at every board and most representatives meetings. These numbers
go to the Finical committee for review.  The committee then makes
recommendations to the board for cost cutting, dues/entry fees etc. to balance
the budget for the next year.  Last year I traveled to some of the club
meetings with the numbers and people were astounded the amount of money we
make and spend a year.  When I get the reports and have a chance to review
them, I will post some numbers on the web.

5    Muroc....   Relax folks, the SCTA is working on the best deal for both
the Airforce and the SCTA.  Just give us some time.

6    The rules recommendations for 2001 did not get completed at the December
2000 board meeting.  They will be done at the January 2001 meeting... Bottom
line the book will be out mid March 2001.  Sorry folks, but sometimes the best
laid plans of mice and volunteer organizations....

Enough for now, I have a banquet to prepare for!
Mike (why can't there be 48 hours in a day) Manghelli
SCTA President (again for 2001)