Verifying Displacement

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Verifying Displacement
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:06:38 -0600
I have heard of the P&G pump and wonder why it was not used on our
motorcycle last year?  Instead we got to fill it with automatic transmission
fluid.  On the next run we blew the head gasket in that cylinder.  We tried
to "wash", "blow" and clean out all the ATF.  I have heard this is common
(blowing head gasket on cylinder checked with ATF) any thoughts about this?

Regards, Tom