Re: Frozen Brake Drum Question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frozen Brake Drum Question
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:52:43 -0800
Dick; I remember at the dealership we had a puller that bolted to the
axle and you had to hit it hard with a BIG hammer to get the drums off.
I think that those are duel plane brakes. You have two adjusters on the
backing plate you have to back off. One for each shoe. If you have an
old mopar dealership in your town they might still have that puller in
the back room. It's a big heavy thing.
                        Doug Odom in big ditch