Welcome to the List Chad

To: "chad labno" <clab@bellsouth.net>, "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Welcome to the List Chad
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:35:40 -0600
hey Chad great to see you here.... if you want to check out any of the old
E-mails you can go to www.listquest.com it has all the archived info listed
by subject and title as well as Author....

Wonderful place to hang out and Bench Race look forward to your imput...

Keith Turk...( that Ole Junk white car with the Red Egg on it.... the So Al
Special... )