Re: Junk Website

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Junk Website
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:22:00 -0600
I gotta take some fresh Pic's of the shop inside to include the Rodeck... I
need to get a couple of my Healey Hundred also.... just never seem to get
that done....

Also the new fuel system is worth a Picture... Barry Grant and Dave really
outdid themselves on that one....

if anyone has any Pic's they would like me to add ... please send them as I
don't have many of WOS or speed week this year...