Re: Junk Website

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Junk Website
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 11:03:21 -0500
Keith, great website!!!!  Maybe you need to include 2 more photos; one of
yourself with or without the firesuit and definitely one of Miss Kathy WOO
(with out oil). It's really neat to see the photos of Dr. Mayf and Ed. It's
kind of like when we all had CB radios and finally met the person to go with
the voice, they almost never matched!!!!

Merry Christmas to You and Yours

John Backus in VERY cold and snowy Cincinnati