Re: Where is Everyone?

To: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Subject: Re: Where is Everyone?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:19:59 -0800
Margaret and I had a great Christmas. It is our tradition to have all
the family to our house on Christmas Eve. That by itself makes for a
good time.

Our three sons, Jeff, Dan & Barry came with their spouses. Jeff &
Debbie's three children were there, plus Luke, their new son-in-law.
Dan's & Shirley's three children came plus their son-in-law, Brian.
Barry & Lorretta came alone,
their married daughter lives out of the area and the younger one had
other plans.

Our daughter, Sandy, lives in Bend OR with her three children. We made a
trip to see them last week and celebrated an early Christmas.

I trust that all of you on the List had a good family tinme as well.

Happy New Year.

Tm, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC