Re: Where is Everyone?

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Where is Everyone?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:40:35 -0600
The List hasn't been quite it's been down... I was begining to wonder if it
would ever come up...  I kept a watchful eye on it till Mark Fixed what ever
the problem was....

I too wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy new year.... it's
been a wonderful year for all of us... if it is possible I think many of you
that were friends to begin with have become better friends long term.... I
think all of us have learned something.... and again I am thankful to have
the opportunity to associate with such a great group of people...

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk/camaro2001.htm ) this one isn't
finished either.... but it's got Dave Dahlgrens name spelled correctly and a
couple of more pic's in the shop section )