Re: Suburban Tow vehicle

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: Suburban Tow vehicle
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:10:32 -0600
Phillip I really like the idea....  The Suburban offers lots of
possiblities.... that a truck doesn't... like you can carry spares inside
and Gary can work on that New motor on the way... and still ask you
questions about How to torque the heads and such....

I sold one last year because my wife conned me out of an Excursion ( I keep
thinking this will be an interesting tow Vehicle.... She keeps thinking
NOT )

I keep thinking a Motor home would be a neat tow vehicle... Not a Fancy
Motor home but one that is designed specifically for a Racing.... I am not
talking about a NASCAR style deal... I am thinking about a bucks down sorta
deal.... something with a Nice drive train and comfortable place to
sleep....little area to wash up and stay out of the sun... but a back
dedicated to racing... Tool storage so on and so forth....

Don McMeekin had something like what I am talking about... an older but nice
motor home... They are out there and reasonably priced..... most don't have
a ton of miles on them....

Just a thought.... Keith