2001

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:59:13 -0500
With two hours to midnight in the UK may I wish all on the list who have
yet to reach this time on the 31st December a HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2001.  If
you are already in 2001 I hope your celebrations went well.
Looking forward to some more interesting chat from this list in the coming
year, even though our record rules do not need us to worry about technical
details such as bellypans, rotary engines, flatheads, body styles or
Enjoy what holiday you have.
Malcolm Pittwood
Derby, England.  (where rain has replaced the snow in the Midlands).