Re: Salt Flats are DRY

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Salt Flats are DRY
From: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:14:23 -0800
At 08:05 AM 12/30/00, Bryan A. Savage Jr wrote:
>Nt788@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > The pervert found votes from environmentalists, The dimwit found votes from
> > industrialists, now whats our chances? Jack
>
>The private  sector will have a friend in charge. The next BLM director could
>be one of the exec's that just retired from Riley.
>It sure won't be one of those worthless tree hugging environmentalist pukes
>that that so many people hate.

Wow, Bryan, why don't you tell us how you really feel about
environmentialists.

BTW, it's kind of an interesting sight to see a few otherwise die-hard
anti-environmentalists forced to do something positive, or even to be in
favor of something positive about preserving natural resources. Me, I'm a
long-time environmentalist. Just hope you'all don't shoot me for it :)

Happy New Years! Here's to a Fast and Safe 2001!!

Henry