Re: Dear Observers ( Used to be Lurkers)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dear Observers ( Used to be Lurkers)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 08:45:36 -0600
Okay Now... I stand Corrected.... Wes Potter informs me that there maybe a
Rash of Poop for writing "Girley Camaro" on the Salt to save a Pit spot...
Hmmm you don't know who would harrass him for that do you?  Maybe spelling
does count in certain instances....

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk/camaro3001.htm )