Re: Painting blocks

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting blocks
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:09:44 -0500
Something I have found in the past that is less likely to flake lose
and cause big problems is a product called "Glyptol". It can usually
be found at places that rewind electric motors or some electrical
supply houses. Comes in a spray or brush can. This stuff hardens like
epoxy and when dry is super slick so oil slides off.

Bill
Hey Keith how come ever since you got that heater working it has been
cold here. How about turn it off everyonce in awhile so I can warm up
here. It was colder here than New York city last night.