Electrical cut off

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical cut off
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:06:00 -0500
    Another neat thing about Joe Timney's remote electric cut-off switch is
that it can also be driver actuated, so that everything electrical can be
shut off by the driver (upside down or not) before the safety crew gets
there. Guarantee ya I'll have one in the new Coupe.

    John Beckett, LSR Comp Coupe #79