Re: Electrical cut off

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>,
Subject: Re: Electrical cut off
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:53:50 -0600
George you ever seen the Trunk on a Bugeye?   It doesn't have one either...
that is why the body is going to come off to work on the car.... I am not
going under this thing for ANYTHING but to touch up the Paint on the Belly
pan.... I hate laying on my back at Bonneville.... nothing good about the
Salt in your cloths and hair.... or Eyes....

Keith