Re: Quick Wheelbase question

To: americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net, ddahlgren@snet.net,
Subject: Re: Quick Wheelbase question
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:58:43 EST
       George in D. C. :
       I don' t have a link readily available to refer you to, but ALL the
Corvair
Monzas from 1960 to 1969 had 108 " wheelbases, and the earlier models
had an overall body length of 180 ", which increased slightly to 183 " in
1965 and later models . Weights for different body styles ranged from
2300 # to 2700 #   Despite their small size, I never saw many Monza
bodied modified stock cars here in New England, with one notable
exception ...... it was a great looking 65 or 66 coupe model with an
extreme engine set back, driven by one of the Northeast' s all time great
modified chauffers, and it ran mainly on the ovals in New Hampshire,
with much success .
        Are you considering switching from Porsche to a Monza ?
                        Bruce
        where my coast is COLD, unfortunately !