Re: Maxton Ballast

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton Ballast
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:26:09 -0500
you want some real fun ask John Goodman, Mike Allen and
Keith Turk how they like my gearing and tune up.. LOL Keith
only had to hang on for a mile While Mike Allen had to for 3
miles+.. he gained 5 mph in about 3 1/2 miles.. but he did
go 219 + in a lakster with 1500 cc...N/A gas. Goodman is
sort of used to it now. I do catch him trying to slip in a
taller gear from time to time though, or begging for more
nitrous at the end of the pass. last time i caught him he
went 224 in the 5 and 238 out the back..he 'fessed up over
dinner about not putting in the gear that would of got 232
in the 5 and 233 out the back. But his record not mine..Turk
well he has those iron doorstops he calls cylinder heads and
they failed often..
Dave