Re: Maxton Ballast & Spinning Wheels

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Ballast & Spinning Wheels
From: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:36:25 -0700
I just wanted to add a few words of my own to Keith's statement.
And to love life, you've got to take yourself to a higher level of living.
.....Keep you energy focused and free.  Be your authentic self, listen actively,
focus on how you want to feel, & accept change.  Change happens not by trying to
make yourself change, but by becoming conscious of what's NOT working.    Cris,
(received a flash of wisdom that I wanted to pass on)