Re: Rear mods

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear mods
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:45:08 -0700
Just another amateur opinion but in one of the many aerodynamics books I
purchased from SAE, a comment was made that needle nosed cars tend to move
the center of pressure forward. That was not explained, it was just a
statement made. If that is true and you put the engine in the rear, you are
trying to shoot the arrow backwards with the same results as it turns out.
Howard