Re: Bugeye question

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:54:41 -0600
Doug what you learned was some more of that Physic's deal.... Take off's
are optional... Landing's are mandatory....

oh and that one about E=MC2 thing.... yeah you hit harder if weight more
and have more SPEED.... Yeah that's the ticket..

in answer to your original question I don't see where any of the body has
to be mounted in a conventional manner as stated in the Vintage
categories... BUT... your only allowed to Streamline the car Forward of the
Cowl... so if it was running backwards.... would that be Forward or behind
the Cowl?  hmmm intriguing minds want to know... and NO I AIN'T running the
bugeye backwards..... Though it might appear that way at first..... K