Re: Additives

To: tfc1932@hotmail.com, speedtimer@charter.net, RAWAWA@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Additives
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:16:52 EST
        Tim,   I could spend a lot of hours looking thru hundreds of magazines
to find that photo ...... but if I did I don' t have a scanner to send it on
I would have to take it to one of my friends that could send it ...... and
I  still haven' t finished sorting / albumizing / mailing out my many
Speedweek 2000 pictures ...... or reading my car mags ......
            TOO  MUCH  time in front of this ' puter  !
        Bruce
  24 * here     NOT like where you are !