Re: Allowing Overbore

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: Allowing Overbore
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:09:25 -0700
Mike,

Mike and list,

wasn't trying to stir things up just wanted clarification as to the rule book
does not clarify that as you stated it, "Minor reconditioning is defined as
taking the stock bore and allowing a maximum of .020" above that size, period" I
believe that should be added to the rule book for more clarification.
Also while we are on the subject, the Fuel is stated in the rule book as being
"....any apporved liquid fuel may be used. Approved fuel are alcohol, nitrous
oxide, nitro, and non approved gasolines." could this be reworded to add, "and
any oxidixers."
Just curious.....

Jon (always up to something) Amo