Re: you

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: you
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:30:04 -0500
a humble man that enjoys life and has fun doin it......your too modist as are
just about every other person on this list................some really cool
people. i musta caught the end of another thread. didn't mean to but in. i
admire all off you as i think you all are top shelf and doin this for the
passion.....as am i.i'm not here for a cup off coffee................i love
trying to go where others have not gone /or very few.i'll try not to be under
foot but .how do i say this rite?....i watch/i listen/hopefully learn.but most
of all i have fun.no glory hunting..........just glad to be involved.land speed
racers are some of the greatest folks i've met in any form of
racing................................too long winded saying thanks for the
sharing of knowledge.and i look forward to maxton and speedweek at the salt.all
i have is a 30 year old briges/straton--harley sporty and i'm working on
putting a blower on it.just want to go fast and have fun.maybe this year i;ll
go fast/or next as i like the old stuff and this is too much fun to stop.you
guys teach/share alot and your good at it.let me say thanks and i'll let you
talk tech.  p,s.your fatigue post hit me between the eyes.dead on the money.dad