Re: you

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: you
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:12:51 -0500
Have you tried Speedway's Catalog? They have purple fire suits and accessories.
There's even a Purple Means Power page with purple gas cans, window nets,
etc..... Sorry Keith, your real speed secrets are out of the bag...... had
everyone going with all that Rodeck talk.

Rich ( stuck in NJ defrosting my tool box )