Re: you

To: Nt788@aol.com, eaglemot@bellsouth.net, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: Re: you
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:26:37 EST
Hey Jack,i never stroked a mackerel but i did have an interesting job. As i
grew up (mostly) in the Bronx,i had the opportunity to work at the Bronx Zoo.
I was the guy who circumsized the elephants. Lousy pay but the tips were
tremendous !                I got a brother-in-law who runs with a group of
Harleyii and i invite them over every summer right after i get fresh gravel
on the driveway to oil down the dust. This is another good reason not to put
$4 @ qt  synthetic in them.  Bob  Bomb-thrower Wanner