The Weather

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Weather
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:06:57 +0000
Today it was 50+ degrees in Delaware!!! First time above freezing since
Octber. I celebrated by getting under my crewcab and washing some more
of the salt off. I brought the truck home from John Beckett's house in
early December and it has been too cold to do anything. 2000 square foot
shop and too many customer jobs jammed in it to get the truck inside.
Man! What a mess...tomorrow I plan on using some MiraChem 250 I got from
Mike Lewis(OHFASTONE) on the chassis and underbody. This will be a hell
of a test!!!

Better Living Thru Chemistry!!!

joe