Re: The Weather

To: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>,
Subject: Re: The Weather
From: "Joe Timney"<joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:08:59 -500
MiraChem250 is a rust and scale remover. It is Biodegradable, using a water
base.
I have used it on some of the scrap metal behind my shop and it looks like the
perfect thing for us Salt group. It can be deluted and used as a protectant.

joe>For my information, what will MiraChem 250 do?  A have my assalt vehicle

http://www.dol.net